Monday, January 11, 2010

Hpv Bumps HPV? Warts? Bumps? What?

HPV? Warts? Bumps? What? - hpv bumps

Okay, so that the labia minora, or whatever my vagina, I have small balls (I was sexually active, which was a while ago) and I start to get paranoid when I saw gynecologists, and said, normal was, but I could swear they were not so gynoc I went. about 3 times, but I saw the different ways to make a different response, if one of them said they saw nothing, others say it is nothing, in short, I test for HPV, but I heard percise Arent the same. I mean, I'm assuming that HPV does not believe that they have seen and tested the gynoco. several times to ensure that no HPV, then what is it? In general, about the glands? I do not know, but I want to know. I know that you should see a doctor for that hah thats for sure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment