Saturday, January 9, 2010

Candida Diaper My 9 Mo. Old Has A Mild (no Vomiting,bad Diaper Candida)case Of Stomach Flu. She´s Vegetarian,what Can She Eat

My 9 mo. old has a mild (no vomiting,bad diaper candida)case of stomach flu. she´s vegetarian,what can she eat - candida diaper

his dr. said no milk, no sugar, but gave us a box of dextrose, of course? I live abroad, apparently, no Pedialyte here. So, what's more than apples and potatoes? (doc said no other fruit) bread is correct? I'm not 100% fluent in the local language as often as I am not available. Dextrose is good for diarrhea? Help, I'm confused ...

1 comments:

Kathleen said...

You might want to check out the website www.candidaforce.com. They have a plan for children, but you may want to email the Doctor directly about your baby. His name is Dr. Jeff McCombs and he can help you. You won't believe it.

Post a Comment